Thursday, March 20, 2014

Comic book style

This isn't quite comic book style, but it's close. That's probably because a lot of the resources I used for this picture are from actual comic books. Anyway, this is another concept for my story. This guy is going to be the leader of the good guys. I haven't figured out what kind of power this guy might have, but I know I want him to always be well-dressed. My idea is that it will give him an air of leadership and might also allow for some comedy depending on who's talking.

Update: I added the second picture, which adds the android clone of this guy getting punched in the face. This isn't the best work I've done and I could add some more detail, but it works for now.


1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot! I like that he's always going to be well-dressed. That's a cool character element. AND he looks really good! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete