Saturday, September 13, 2014

Game Concept

This piece took me way too long. It was cool to see the progress, though. I'm including four different images that represent the different stages of my process. It might be interesting for some people to see this.

The first picture was just a quick sketch of this character class for the game. The next sketch was one of a few different concepts that I went through. Ultimately, this is the one that I went with. The next sketch is the beginnings of a full illustration. I got the pose down, but the background and some other details changed a bit before the finished product. And last is obviously the finished product in color. It took a while to figure out exactly what I wanted in the background, but I ended up choosing this train station kind of setting. I also tried to incorporate a bunch of stuff I've been learning about for the past few months. It's not necessarily the best picture ever drawn, but I think it turned out alright.








1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! These are seriously so good! I loved seeing the process, and that last one in particular is incredible! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete